1. Business Development Services
PharmaConsult consulting services can ensure that its Clients stay at the leading edge of industry issue affecting the Pharmaceutical Industry. You can put that knowledge to good use by taking our advice on a broad range of regulatory and technical matters, including:
- Undertake Feasibility studies to ensure cost effective manufacture.
- Value engineer manufactured products to a specific market.
- Implementation of cost-effective, compliant quality management systems
- Advice on legal and regulatory issues
- Assistance with responses to regulatory inspection reports, warning letters etc.
- Troubleshooting on a wide range of technical problems
- Advice on facility design, validation and operation
- Review of validation plans and completed studies
- Regulatory compliance for computers and automated control systems
- Specialist microbiological advice
- Specialist advice on water systems and autoclaving.
PharmaConsult can audit any type of activity against all the major international regulatory and GXP standards, including, EU, USA, Canada, Australia, Saudi, WHO and more.
Because of our experience we are able to provide simple and pragmatic advice that will benefit you, your patients and your business.
1.1 Business development and healthcare economics
Business Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry has to meet the changing market requirements resulting from the Increasing burden of chronic diseases and social needs; we will provide you with the solutions to meeting the changing market requirements.
1.2 Project Feasibility assessment
PharmaConsult will carry out feasibility studies that will objectively and rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business or proposed venture, the opportunities and threats, and the resources required to implement change, and ultimately the prospects for success.
1.3 Project Management
Is associated with planning and managing change in an organization, a project can be a major building development or an upgrade to a manufacturing site, the implementation of new process or preparation of a product dossier in eCTD format or the organisation of a regional conference, in all cases it requires that the projected be completed as cost effectively as possible with in a specific time.
1.4. Product Security and supply Chain Management -
As the impact of counterfeit drug sales become increasingly costly to both pharmaceutical manufacturers and patients, companies are attempting to address the challenges of serialisation and traceability to reduce the burden on health services across the world.